It's gonna happen....

RobMcBee

Slow n easy when you're not gettin greasy....
I guess the back seat is only for kids under 8 yrs old.

In an announcement to the Toledo plant management this morning Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) revealed their plans for keeping Jeep Wrangler production at the Toledo, Ohio plant, while moving production of the very popular Cherokee to an undermined plant. Automotive News was able to confirm in a separate of the announcement that a Jeep Wrangler based pickup will be built at the Toledo plant in 2017 or 2018.

From: A Jeep Pickup is Coming, Wrangler Production Staying Put, Cherokee Production Moving
Follow us: @fwmag on Twitter | fourwheelermag on Facebook
I assume they mean undetermined, but given the verbage in the article about UAW negotiations, it may very well be undermined.

If it was 4 doors the bed would be cooler sized at using that wheelbase .... which wouldn't be bad at all.

If it had any bed and 4 doors it would be extremely disproportionate.

My bet is no diesel option for at least 2 yrs. The buzz over it would be enough to drive sales 2 yrs or so and then revamp a couple aesthetics and offer with the super mega diesel option. Economics dictates trickling of advancements.

Hahaha probably, ridiculous how douchertons who will never use a vehicle for its intended purposes drive up the cost

Hahaha probably, ridiculous how douchertons who will never use a vehicle for its intended purposes drive up the cost

Posers

A guy at my work bought a nice lifted JK. It looks the part of a trail rig, but sadly will never leave the pavement. FAIL.

Back