Smoke in the Valley just got bigger!!!!

Antioch Speedway

Okay Smoke in the Valley fans... you spoke and we will deliver......Free camping will now be available both Friday and Saturday nights during the Smoke in the Valley event July 31st and August 1st.

We were up at the park yesterday looking over the 4wd courses and they look Great!!!!! the obstacle course will feature a longer / wider mud bogging pit and the river bottom is just right. Not to swampy and still very challenging. We also saw a couple new hill climbs that are going to be insane!!!!!

See the updated schedule at www.antiochspeedway.net

I'd like to ride out and take a look at what you've got for 4wd stuff. I'll bring #bertha out and see what you've got. Antioch is about 15 minutes from me.

This is the final week to take advantage of the online discount ticket sale and reserve your campsite for the August 1st Smoke in the Valley. The online discounts will also be available at the speedway in the office this Saturday night. After this week, all sales will only be at the ticket gate the days of the event. Camping is free with your weekend pass. We spent the day yesterday putting the new permanent roof on the main stage in the infield of the speedway!! We look forward to seeing everyone at this year's Smoke in the Valley!!!! www.antiochspeedway.net

The mud holes, hill climbs, obstacles are all ready for this weekend!!!!! Had a great weekend at the speedway, and we are ready to go. Several new hill climbs in the woods and another new mud pit for the mudders. Tons of pictures on Facebook at Smokeinthevalley Antioch. Camping opens up Friday night!! Discount tickets still avail
mud.jpg
able online at www.antiochspeedway.net through Thursday.

Ain't nothing better than hanging with friends around a campfire after hitting the trails, hill climbs and and mud boggin'
Camp_20Fire-329x200.jpg
all weekend. What are you doing this weekend? Invite your friends to come join you at this year's Smoke in the Valley!!! Discount tickets will remain on sale online through Thursday. All other sales will be at the ticket gate the days of teh event this weeekend. www.antiochspeedway.net

Back