Fiberglass installs/Vinyl Wraps???

QCFX2

Anyone have experience with glass or Vinyl wraps?

Thanks
Max
803-622-1204

Anyone have experience with glass or Vinyl wraps?

Thanks
Max
803-622-1204

Max-

Call these guys at High Performance Graphics:

Jerry @ 828-294-1180

mailto:jerry@hpghickorync.com

Jerry Banks is the owner and has been awesome to work with. They wrapped my jeep, the quality has been amazing and the install took like 5 hours. Tell him Jay Callaway with the race jeep sent you and he should hook you up with a good deal.

His work on my rig:

image.jpg

Max-

Jerry @ 828-294-1180

Jerry Banks is the owner and has been awesome to work with. They wrapped my jeep, the quality has been amazing and the install took like 5 hours. Tell him Jay Callaway with the race jeep sent you and he should hook you up with a good deal.

His work on my rig:

Thanks! left him a voicemail

Max-

Jerry @ 828-294-1180

if you don't mind me asking, how much was the wrap? trying to decide to have my side skins wrapped or painted. looks like they are less than an hour from PJ (he's building my buggy)

thanks

Recently had my Raptor Fiberwerx fenders and valence installed along with Raptor suspension consisting of Fox racing 2.5 internal bypass coilovers.

I have the bedsides to install as well by @R&L Customs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 424
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 376
if it helps, I had Trailers of the East Coast do mine. a local company (to me) designed it (so I could go to them to have it re-done when necessary) and Trailers of the East Coast did the install.

nice people to work with and a seemless transaction. they were very close to where my buggy was being built so that made it easy as well.

https://www.facebook.com/trailersoftheeastcoast?fref=ts&rf=197502423613994 pretty sure I spoke with Hugo

ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y280_1TFROT_MandM_20buggy_20150228_122312_zpskagtmxav.jpg

Bumping this up to the top. Has anyone drilled out and replaced factory bedsides with Fiberglass?

Curious if anybody has replaced the "wood paneling" contact paper of a Grand Wagoneer with a wrap?

I've seen a few in the past in Colorado. They're not exactly common on the road anymore. I remember one with a brushed stainless-look vinyl on it, the body was painted charcoal metallic I think. Looked pretty nice.

Back