[May 9th, 2015] Off-Road Night @ Mac's Speed Shop

Saturday May 9th from 3PM until whenever join us for the 4 Wheel Parts/Mac's Off Road Night event. There will be reserved parking specifically for the 4x4 crowd. The RTI ramp will be out for anyone to use. Bring your rig to enter in one of several categories to be judged for a chance at a trophy or prizes. Mac's has a great local band, Hunters Travesty, set to perform starting at 7PM. Come on out, should be a good time.

Mac's Speed Shop
2511 South Blvd
Charlotte, NC

www.macspeedshop.com

macs-speed-shop-1-jpg.184688

Attachments

• MACS SPEED SHOP (1).jpg
    MACS SPEED SHOP (1).jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 903
In.

Looks like we are going for sure, so where is the IFS parking section going to be? Around back by the dumpster? Lol

Looks like we are going for sure, so where is the IFS parking section going to be? Around back by the dumpster? Lol

Lol. We are going to try and make it as well, I'll be rocking an IFS too so we can chill by the dumpster together.

I was told I wasn't allowed because I broke to much stuff in a parking lot. But besides I'm stuck in Cedar Rapids IA

Great turnout. Thank you to 4WP and all who put it on!

Best part was that a Bronco won best in show amidst a sea of heeps- and for all you wise guys, no, I had no part in making that decision...

That one wasn't mine. It looked very nice! Mine was the blue one with the soft top. Always cool to see an EB steal the show :)

I figured you would had to be there after I counted three EB's there. I bought the D60 ARB from you a few years back.

I always wonder how many ppl that I "know" on here but have no clue who they are in public. Lol.

A new thread will be started today or tomorrow about the car crush event Saturday 5/30/15 at McKoy's Smokehouse. Stay tuned!!

Back