Who wants a free mountain vacation? (And wants to pet sit for us)

Jody Treadway

Croc wearing fool
We are heading to Harlan next month and need a pet sitter. We can take him to a kennel, but would prefer he stay at home. If you are interested, contact me and I'll give you the dates.

You can crash at our house and enjoy the following:
Dupont State park: hiking, mtn biking- 10 minutes away
Davidson River recreation area: great trout fishing, tubing, mtn biking and hiking- 10 minutes away
Oskar Blues and Sierra Nevada Breweries: 15 minutes away
Sliding Rock: 15 minutes away
Barnes 4WD: go and bug Brad like I do- 5 minutes away :D

You can stay at our house, eat our food and enjoy some great activities nearby. What do we need out of you? Walk our malamute Jasper a few times each day, feed him and play with him.
We live about 20 minutes from downtown Asheville and 10 minutes from downtown Hendersonville in a little town named Horse Shoe.

Obviously, I need to know you personally in order to consider you. PM me or call me at 828-755-1005 for details.

Here's your responsibility for the weekend, Jasper the 105 lb 11 month old malamute:

jasperhiker.jpg

You live in an awesome part of the state and you have a cool dog. My wife saw Jasper's picture and wants to hug him.

She is welcome to hug him, hike him and walk him. Plus you'll get to stay in an awesome part of the state. :)
Thanks for the compliment. He's a good boy and the nephew of our malamute Denver we lost last year.

Denver was a certified badass rock star CED (that's chief executive dog ) he had his own corner office.

Haven't met the new family member but he's got geat " parents"

Hmmm. Are meals included?

Back