Tow pig

cgm147

Well finally installed my add a leaf and traded for some new rims she's looking good
aimg.tapatalk.com_ae60efa8_3c51_b0c7.jpg

sent from deep space via galaxy S 2

Got my wheels blasted and painted this weekend i think they turned out good

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339345223013.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339345223013.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 570
  • uploadfromtaptalk1339345243400.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339345243400.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 590
Getting some new tires this weekend from Rides! Ill be sure to snap some pics. Going back down to 33's

I'm curious to know what you'll think about a shorter tire. I did the same thing -- went from a 315 to a 285, and was surprised at the power difference.

Well i had 285/75-16 mickey thompson atz's and at stock height they were rubbing bad while turning then i traded for these and had to install a adda leaf... And killed my power until u lay in the throttle but at highway speed it just seemed to labor the trans more than i like. So today i picked up a set of Durun mt ten ply 305/55-20 load E... Getting them installed tomorrow and ill report the findings and add some pics!

Wheels look great.. What are they?

Sent using Tapatalk while driving, eating, and reading the newspaper..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1340425037041.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340425037041.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 543
  • uploadfromtaptalk1340425067655.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340425067655.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 559
  • uploadfromtaptalk1340425104092.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340425104092.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 570
I'm curious to know what you'll think about a shorter tire. I did the same thing -- went from a 315 to a 285, and was surprised at the power difference.

Shawn, did your fuel milage change much with the shorter tire/higher rpms?

Most likely gets better, I went from stock to 35's on mine and it seems to labor a lot more to get it moving in a lot of situations. But all in all I don't think I lost much because cruising at Highway speeds in turns a little less.

Good looking truck BTW, the rims look a lot better with the black IMO

Most likely gets better, I went from stock to 35's on mine and it seems to labor a lot more to get it moving in a lot of situations. But all in all I don't think I lost much because cruising at Highway speeds in turns a little less.

Good looking truck BTW, the rims look a lot better with the black IMO

Thanks

Shawn, did your fuel milage change much with the shorter tire/higher rpms?

Not that I can tell. I corrected the speedometer at about the same time, so it would be tough to say with any certainty regardless... but it gets high teens empty, depending on speed and terrain. Back when the 315s were on it, I'd add 10% to the mileage total, and it worked out about the same.

Well its been a min since i posted here.. I lost power on the interstate last week got it towed. The problem was the hpop went...so were doing a pump, oil cooler, egr delete, external coolant filter system, IPR sensor and while its down its also getting a 4" turbo back mbrp and im spent... Taking donations lol

Well its been a min since i posted here.. I lost power on the interstate last week got it towed. The problem was the hpop went...so were doing a pump, oil cooler, egr delete, external coolant filter system, IPR sensor and while its down its also getting a 4" turbo back mbrp and im spent... Taking donations lol

and a wedding to pay for too?? damn man you should have came and drank with us! hell i was buying!

Back