NC Bro-lite build

uploadfromtaptalk1426622140972.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1426622650307.jpg

Seat sliders going in so you big guys ,that can fab ,will be able to test drive it and get hooked! (I hope)

Matt shoulda put sliders in his buggy. The one and only time I was behind the wheel I couldn't have fun because I couldn't reach the pedals!!! Lol

I thought this was a basic poor mans beater?? Looks good Matt. So its a bit more than knock the glass out and go spin around the hay pasture thing?

I thought this was a basic poor mans beater?? Looks good Matt. So its a bit more than knock the glass out and go spin around the hay pasture thing?
Compared to a buggy..it is a poor man's beater. I've gone a little bit farther than needed with this truck because of rust and it's condition when I bought it. I've replaced all the mounts,busings,front brakes,calipers,bearings and lots of other stuff. Guessing I'll have about 5 or 6 grand in it when complete.

But yes, building a bro lite should be as simple as adding a cage, fuel cell, seat, harness, fire extinguisher, window net and kill switch etc.. I guess I went a little too far when I stripped this truck. I'm now wishing I would have left the wiring alone, but we'll get it all back running again soon.

But yes, building a bro lite should be as simple as adding a cage, fuel cell, seat, harness, fire extinguisher, window net and kill switch etc.. I guess I went a little too far when I stripped this truck. I'm now wishing I would have left the wiring alone, but we'll get it all back running again soon.

that said... I have not yet seen a person who actually just threw in the required stuff and went. Every build I've seen seems to be a complete gut/strip-down and re-build...

that said... I have not yet seen a person who actually just threw in the required stuff and went. Every build I've seen seems to be a complete gut/strip-down and re-build...
Gutting and stripping is free. It makes the truck lighter which means free horsepower.

Back