Project dirt dobber

After I got a few issues worked out I've been running 11lbs consistently without issue. RTE engine, CT20:eek: with studs and an RE head, unknown scary compression but if it's held together this long......
Is 11lbs your spring or is that what your gauge reads? I've learned that under load your actual pressure is rise 2 or so psi higher than what you set it at. I am going to set mine at 7 and I think it'll stay together if it does rise any. But we shall see

Yes stock turbo and that is what my gauge is reading. When that turbo lets go I have a supra CT26 on another 22RET that will go in the buggy. Then we're really going to see what the bottom end can handle:D

Yea the ct26 is a good one. I almost purchased that turbo but after talking with someone more intelligent than myself. We discussed any factory style turbo that would have the same characteristics and size as the 22r. And we came up with the mitzu eeclipse gst. So I hope it holds out as well.

Yes stock turbo and that is what my gauge is reading. When that turbo lets go I have a supra CT26 on another 22RET that will go in the buggy. Then we're really going to see what the bottom end can handle:D
Post some pics of how it is placed. I'll be movi g my radiator to the rear when I do mine. Abd mount a winch in the front , this will allow me to pipe the turbo easier. Are you running propane?

Either one or bot, just am interested in how they are placed and stuff. My turbo is kinda funky how is is made on the compressor side it has a 90* bend on the outlet but I just like seeing how they are being used in buggies

Got to beat on the rig this weekend. Had a good time. Me and Josh have been playk,g with our suspension and I'm thinking we have it worked out pretty well. He lost his brakes early into wheeling and had none for the rest of the day. He found out that his front calipers were trash and rears drums we're worn out so he is fixing g it asap and mine to on a nap on a hill. So it should be rested for the next trip. The flats is next on my list for April and then KY. Here's some pics.
ai1052.photobucket.com_albums_s455_orv_design_fab_Mobile_20Uploads_image_zpsilbd5paw.jpg

ai1052.photobucket.com_albums_s455_orv_design_fab_Mobile_20Uploads_0321151529_zpszqtyky8o.jpg
ai1052.photobucket.com_albums_s455_orv_design_fab_Mobile_20Uplc70b66fb4210b12efb8271f1b3d44bbe.jpg

ai1052.photobucket.com_albums_s455_orv_design_fab_Mobile_20Uplc43567f603d9c4f39a9b49c6e680919d.jpg

After wheeling this weekend, I ripped my glass pack off and I can't stand sounding like a 16yr old. So I put the muffler lower and not as back as I had it, it's super quiet, but I think it'll sound good when I get a leak out of my manifold.
ai1052.photobucket.com_albums_s455_orv_design_fab_Mobile_20Uploads_0324152004_zps37pys8yq.jpg

Got to work on the buggy before the flats. Moved the battery off the trans tunnel and put it behind the pass seat. Sideways. I started going over the nuts and bolts of the truck and found that my truss is bent where my upper links mount to the truss. Bent 1/2" down. Not sure but think it'll be fine with a plate connecting it to the top of the rear housing to support it. I'll post

ai1052.photobucket.com_albums_s455_orv_design_fab_Mobile_20Uploads_0423152151_zpszjglzuu1.jpg

Cool man. You should have stopped me. We were hot lapping it for sure. It was a perfect day. Josh and the other guys broke and left on Fri. If you ever want to wrench on your or our junk, we have wrenching gatherings often.

Back