00 xj 8.25/D30LP moving right along

Mods: Point of inquiry...wasn't this mouth breather banned before under another username?

just like last time...so quick to ban people that are not in your little click as XJSavage just mentioned. I get it..you all are pals and buddies and I'm just a nobody but dirt underneath your tires

No, you got banned for posting a vehicle "without a title" for sale in the classified section. When your thread was deleted by a moderator for being in violation of North Carolina state law and NC4x4 user policy, you had a fit and acted like an asshole to the moderator. I believe you also tried to repost the thread a few times.

So that got you banned.

now i remember..lol. just like the one my ranger had in it. yeah that would def be more work than would desire to do and not very fond of those type axles myself. glad i didn't get all hopes up for it .

No, you got banned for posting a vehicle "without a title" for sale in the classified section. When your thread was deleted by a moderator for being in violation of North Carolina state law and NC4x4 user policy, you had a fit and acted like an asshole to the moderator. I believe you also tried to repost the thread a few times.

So that got you banned
UHHHHHHH...little late on that response, lol. that was like pages ago and like totally over it so yeah...lol. It's all good..that was all a big misunderstanding i believe but no worries..I'm not heartbroken over it. it was what it was and is what it is. lets just leave that for what it was..i really don't want to bring all that junk back into discussion, if you know what i mean. new beginnings, new attitudes, new opportunities!!!

so i got this back: propane tank tested and cleaned (pretty cool $20 service) and came back with 340PSI safe working pressure..and said the tank was flawless as far as no pits or nothing sooo i was wondering if anyone knows how i can get more than 150psi in it since my compressor won't build past that and the tank in my compressor is 150 ...won't this one equal/top out at 150max to equal itself with the tank on compressor? any thoughts from some compressor knowledge folks. I would like to get about 250 in it..figure that would air up tires in no time!!

Attachments

• air tank setup.jpg
    air tank setup.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 315
LMAO!! I KNOW ITS HUGE AIR SETUP, LOL. we went through this already but free and figure way way faster fill up from 8-30psi on 35s

so here's my latest update to my build...lets here some opinions on this paint...who would do this if it was affordable.
rough paint hood.jpg
rough paint door.jpg
rough paint fender.jpg
00 XJ rough paint new.jpg
00 XJ rough paint 3 back.jpg

so far took a spark plug and dragged it across section of old hood laying around....WOW!!! wiped right off no marking at all. this paint job put linex and bedliner to shame...they can't even get close to touching this as far as tough goes...Linex looks better i suppose or neater maybe but for rough and tough, i'm totally impressed how it came out.

well...i don't want to give it away cause i'm going to start offering this paint job as business so kind of need to keep it to myself. 400-500 price for full job done though if that helps at all....from what I've heard, this is 1/3 of what linex costs so i think it will work out pretty good.

It looks almost like that Flex-seal stuff. Not knicking at all, in fact that's what I used to waterproof the dash and tub in my rig.

I used the roll on stuff from tractor supply to do the inside of my CJ tub. Complete waste of money. At least it helped camouflage some of the rust, but if you hauled anything harder than a soft-side cooler, it would scratch off.

well because of my ingredients...this stuff doesn't scratch off at all...i took a wrench and spark plug to it and with good pressure to it didn't budge so so far pretty pleased...yesterday came up with revised version of it which seems to be even better so hope to perfect it within next couple weeks then pattent it and sell it as service for fraction of Linex

Me and a buddy been building a CJ5 for a while now. He finally painted it Monday. Used the Raptor liner mixed with dessert tan paint. It came out great. Nice even texture, very sturdy, and the kit is like $300ish

well because of my ingredients...this stuff doesn't scratch off at all...i took a wrench and spark plug to it and with good pressure to it didn't budge so so far pretty pleased...yesterday came up with revised version of it which seems to be even better so hope to perfect it within next couple weeks then pattent it and sell it as service for fraction of Linex

So you designed this chemical?

Looks like textured floor coating.

One thing no one will ever say is that you are lazy.

oh i know there are several other products out there and mine will be reasonably within their same price range but i'm trying to go all the way with the toughness and stuff...i'm more concerned with it being strong and well strong, lol and i like to try and make stuff on my own rather than buying it. still lots of experimenting going on right now...i just improved the first batch at least double the strength when cured after 3 days so still working.

i gotta say though...Monstaliner didn't impress me at all not even a hair. It looks like regular thick oil paint put on really thick and leaves that normally. Fine for those desiring that look but i'm working on making Gritty...Scruffy..Tuff..bumpy..rough stuff that nothing will hack away at and with time soon will have cause i'm pretty close. (My shop is like a disaster right now lol. freaking paint/chemicals/ingredients/etc.. everywhere)

Back