phone access

Any insight on why forums are loading on my iPhone?

My bookmark leads to recent forum posts, but cannot seem to get it to bring up the forum list.

OMG HALP!!1

Maybe your book mark points to the wrong place? Should be nc4x4.com/forum

I am having trouble with my phone and tablet as well. I like to use Forum Runner and it is having a conflict connecting to the server. I can connect to the forum via Chrome and it does not have an issue. Forum Runner is a quicker way to view threads. All the other forums I look at work fine.

Please HELP!!!

Forum Runner is a proprietary app.

Are "all the other sites" owned by Internet Brands?

How can i tell how they are owned by?

The error is: The remote server sent an unknown response. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated or having a conflict.

What sites are they?

We don't have support for forumrunner anymore. There were some leftover files on the server that your app might have been seeing, but I cleaned all that stuff up last night.

So my new phone downloaded the newest version of tapatalk, and I hate it. It's set up and looks like twitter or instagram and sucks. Any idea how to download an old versions like version 2 or something? [/hijack]

Dunno what pho da you are using, have you tried viewing site in its given form ?

Shawn has made some mods that work pretty well ( for me on iPhone ) when phone is in "portrait" mode or standard upright position you get basic info and lay out, turn phone to "landscape" and it is pretty much regular forum view as if it were on normal screen
Seamless and I prefer it over tap talk or forum runner

But that's just me

Back