Join us at 4 Wheel Parts/Metalwerx Design Off Road Night at McKoys Smokehouse

20140906_165546.jpg
20140906_165549.jpg
20140906_165552.jpg
20140906_165556.jpg
20140906_165601.jpg

Had a great time here!! Great music, great food, great friends...and ya gotta love a good car crush!

...And we absolutely destroyed a couple of cars!

Thanks to Ryan @ McKoy's Smokehouse for hosting...Ryan @ 4Wheel Parts for arraigning it...and everyone who came out to support us!

Hope to do it again!

My family had a blast last night at the event! Great times with them that my girls will remember for along time. Great food, great company, and second to none entertainment by my Rock Corps brothers. My youngest daughter, the wild one, was actually scared at first but after a couple rigs went over the cars she lightened up to it. My oldest daughter, 11, who i thought would not really care alot about the event, has not quit talking about it yet! She told me this morning on the way to church she now wants a jeep when she turns 16 that she can take the top off of. lol (Lord help me!)

Somebody has to have a video of The Ogre doing a cyclone, twice!
Damn bbc sounded goooooood bouncing off the rev limiter.
Had a great time myself.
Later, Paul...

Somebody has to have a video of The Ogre doing a cyclone, twice!
Damn bbc sounded goooooood bouncing off the rev limiter.
Had a great time myself.
Later, Paul...

Here you go...

Great time, great folks, LOUD Music, but the parking lot filled up fast! Appears the Tryon House Restaurant, doesn't Like McKoys! I'm sure Tryon House, wont be getting any NC4x4 business.
And I Still haven't found anyone running Mastercraft Seats.
Rodney I have a few of my buddies that run mastercraft seats, they should be around on the next event.

Back