Dixie run..

I here a young lady taught snappy how to fish this weekend!
Yeah, with a piece of spam!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411949739.108581.jpg

We went on a bight ride on thursday and i forgot to fill the talent tank and got hung up real good and broke a winch cable.... If not of matt cutler and brian cannon i would still be there! We got back to camp around 230.

Friday we all started on a trail ride and we puked the fuel pump about 200 yards i. The trail. We got it fixed with tge help of ben, paul and deanna but had a miss and never could get it cleared up so i parked it and ran around in the rzr only to find the po had the steam port and over flow backwards....

Had a great time with the nc4x4 city we made at the stadium! On the way home had a bearing the rear end go out so now we have to fix that too. Thanks for all the help from everyone and robby, you suck, no oneneeds 2 sets of tires from the raffle! And mike thanks for towing the jeep....

Did I hear that right?

You broke ALL THREE vehicles that you brought to Dixie Run?

I brought home seven new tires.

Unlike some folks around here, I had to pay for all of them.

Did I hear that right?

You broke ALL THREE vehicles that you brought to Dixie Run?
Go big or go home(if you can keep the tow rig together all the way). Rzr is good found something wraped around a shaft for the mystery noise. The excurison i believe lost a pinion bear. It was seizing but i flushed out the old oil and added back some amsoil and got me back home.

SO now we know you can Roll over without Doug but was it easier or Harder to do.

Back