Random pic thread.

Free at the dump. Just add some mix gas and it fires right up. Been wanting a cheap one to blow out the garage and driveway. Free works for me.
IMG_4771.jpeg

Any idea what's going on in that picture?
EDIT: This is the 15,000-ton press in the Krupp AG factory in Essen. This influenced the 50,000 ton Alcoa press in Cleveland, Ohio. That press was built in the 1950s for the US Air Force, and was used to press aluminium and titanium aircraft components. At the time of its completion it was the most powerful press in the world. It has remained in use since then, but in the 2000s cracks were found. A $100 million repair job was carried out, bringing the machine back online in 2012.

GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH RESPONCE.

THIS WAS ON FACEBOOK: WW2 era equipment in a German plant, taken to Russia and supposedly rebuilt an in use today. Press forming, can't tell if its hot forging old cold. Probably cant find the little article again on Facespace.

GUESS I DONT KNOW FOR SURE. But it damn huge!

Attachments

• 1716052942010.png
    1716052942010.png
    790.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Little soggy out here.

20240518_162716.jpg

At least you won't have to drag a hose, just hold a funnel over any flames

At that point, any flames would have floated away lol. There were tires floating around and people swimming.

Free at the dump. Just add some mix gas and it fires right up. Been wanting a cheap one to blow out the garage and driveway. Free works for me. View attachment 417795

Forgot some stuff out by the barn that needed to go to the dump. Made a quick run back (5miles from the house). Scored another (“ain’t got no gas in it”) special.

It’s out by the road for sale now.

I ain’t gay but $50 is $50!!

Benefit of living close to Pinehurst...people don't know how to maintain small engines or care to learn! Used to work with a guy that lived just outside of Ballantyne that would pick up weed eaters, push mowers & blowers for cheap & flip them after a quick cleaning of the carb! He always said if they couldn't get them to start after 1-2 pulls they'd list them on CL and they were only a couple of years old.

Back