Random Thoughts.....

Today's bee work has been good. Me and the wife have discussed our habit of entering everything balls deep.....
On that note we are projecting north of 800 lbs of product.

Today's bee work has been good. Me and the wife have discussed our habit of entering everything balls deep.....
On that note we are projecting north of 800 lbs of product.
What's the name y'all package under? Is it in stores locally?

The vast majority of people you know are closer to being a millionaire than Elon Musk…….

Let that sink in for a minute….
You obviously overestimate the people I know. :laughing:

What's the name y'all package under? Is it in stores locally?
We sold out last year's by word of mouth and one retailer. Advance Country Store. Our label is Johnson Apiaries and Farm.
The wife mostly handles the media stuff on this topic.

I can't stand new salesmen that stop by too often and/or want to be my friend. I don't have time to hang out with the friends I do have, no need to add more folks to the equation. I don't mind someone stopping by every 6-9mos, but dang, some of these younger guys seem to want to come hangout every month or two.

I can't stand new salesmen that stop by too often and/or want to be my friend. I don't have time to hang out with the friends I do have, no need to add more folks to the equation. I don't mind someone stopping by every 6-9mos, but dang, some of these younger guys seem to want to come hangout every month or two.
1716389886179.png

Back