Officer Involved Shooting in Charlotte 4/29/24

Also one of the videos he drops some comment about "the chicken cops that hide behind car".
He hasn’t come Back to work yet, but I plan to ask him what he means by that comment on the video. Him being from Cambodia a lot gets lost in translation. I asked in the comments of the video but he didn’t reply and I got a few laughing reactions which I don’t know how to take.

Good friend works for Mecklenburg County and post for sale and some on here. Reached out to him when I saw this on the national news and he said he was good. So did they ever determine if there was another shooter or did one guy get the drop on 8 cops?

Good friend works for Mecklenburg County and post for sale and some on here. Reached out to him when I saw this on the national news and he said he was good. So did they ever determine if there was another shooter or did one guy get the drop on 8 cops?
I do inspections for a lot of higher agencies. Had a local fed guy tell me yesterday the rumor was a second shooter

I do inspections for a lot of higher agencies. Had a local fed guy tell me yesterday the rumor was a second shooter
Yea I have read that but nothing says yes we are looking for xxxx...

had to have been...

spitter.png

He’s from Cambodia and has seen some shit! He walked through mine fields trying to escape his country’s civil war.
One of the comments on a yahoonews article about it:
"Bullets aren't the height of fear for most Cambodian refugees, who recognize the value of having a full fridge as opposed to starving."

One of the comments on a yahoonews article about it:
"Bullets aren't the height of fear for most Cambodian refugees, who recognize the value of having a full fridge as opposed to starving."
Oh! And he’ll eat anything! One day years ago when fear factor was still on TV I told him about this rat challenge that they had. He told me I don’t understand why Americans are so afraid of rats when I was in the refugee camp we would crawl into the buildings and pour water down the rat holes and catch them when they came up then fry them and eat them.

Back