Let's see your garage space!

You need to hook a brother up with some of that! haha :beer:
All I know is the PO went way overboard making sure I understood it wasn't consumer (big box store) grade... while he was kinda anal about documenting all the stuff *IN* the shop (heater, crapper, shower head, coffee pot), there's nothing about the floor 🤣

All I know is the PO went way overboard making sure I understood it wasn't consumer (big box store) grade... while he was kinda anal about documenting all the stuff *IN* the shop (heater, crapper, shower head, coffee pot), there's nothing about the floor 🤣
He probably didn't want to let it all go looks like a badass shop!

I will post my disaster. Normally not so messy but working on multiple projects at one time I guess will do that.

Attachments

• IMG_3627.jpeg
    IMG_3627.jpeg
    213.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3626.jpeg
    IMG_3626.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 46
Any slick ideas on how to store / mount paper towel rolls?
Thats one of those things that seems to walk all around the garage. Generally end up with one or two just thrown on top of the pile of the work bench.
Thinking maybe one of these with magnetic tape on the back, stored stuck to the top of the drill press on the bench?

Any slick ideas on how to store / mount paper towel rolls?
Thats one of those things that seems to walk all around the garage. Generally end up with one or two just thrown on top of the pile of the work bench.
Thinking maybe one of these with magnetic tape on the back, stored stuck to the top of the drill press on the bench?
Friend of mine had a great idea if you have upper cabinets and the room. He took a box of pop up towels turned it upside down, drilled a hole in the bottom of the cabinet. Now he has a dispenser where the next towel hangs down over his work bench.

Towels like this

Back